- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery time >> Worldwide 7-12 days
- Quick refund >> Money back guarantee.
- Copyright,Pirate Version Must Be Investigated!
This is the final stock HLJ will have of this amazing model! Act now so you do not miss out!
While the magnificent Saturn V Moon rocket is credited as being the most powerful machine ever created, NASA's long-serving Space Shuttle is credited as being the most complex machine ever built, with over 2.5 million parts.
Following up on the release of their amazing 1/144-scale Apollo 11/Saturn V Launch Vehicle, , Bandai masterfully brings that complexity down to 1/144 scale in amazing detail with this surprise release of the Space Shuttle Endeavour.
The Orbiter, External Fuel Tank (ET), and Solid Rocket Boosters (SRB) can separate to depict the Endeavour in any of its mission configurations， revealing even more incredible detail inside. The ISS (International Space Station) -use RMA (Remote Manipulator Arm) can be positioned to manipulate the MPLM (Multi Purpose Logistics Module), with clear display stands included to facilitate realistic posing.
With NASA's fleet of Space Shuttles slated for retirement in 2011 (the Endeavour's last flight was in May 2011, and the final Shuttle flight (Atlantis) was in July of 2011), Bandai's replica of the Endeavour is a very fitting tribute to the Shuttle's 30 years of service!
THIS AMAZING SET INCLUDES
- The Orbiter Endeavour, with ET (External Fuel Tank), Solid Rocket Boosters (SRB), RMA (Remote Manipulator Arm) for use with the ISS (International Space Station), and MPLM (Multi Purpose Logistics Module)
- 3 clear stands for use with the MPLM in the payload bay
- 3 types of display base sheets: Clear Plate (shows the base's mirrored surface), Ocean Photo Sheet, and Mt. Fuji Photo Sheet (photos as taken from orbit)
- Stand to display the Orbiter separately in flight
|Product Dimensions||16 x 8 x 18 inches|
|Product Name||Space Shuttle Model|